Tammy Bruce used to feature this animation of mine.
The orginal post is lost, as I failed to back up my blog the night before the DDOS, but it seems that my success in:
- Shutting down the original hack path – brute force on a password that was shorter than it should have been
- Shutting down the second hack path – exploit of old version of WordPress
- Shutting down the third hack path – don’t want to say
- And the piece de resistance, getting the #1 image on Google for the term “koran”:
And when you clicked on that, you saw this koran:
My take is that because the Religion of Peace couldn’t hack my blog again, my friends in the Religion of Peace went ballistic and fulfilled their earlier threat to go after the whole network.
The curses of god upon you, you Coward*. You will never enjoy this website as long as I am alive. (020)**
This site has been hacked to the third time by 020, and I am waiting on your next move you coward.
This coward will have a dilemma. Where would he find an arabic to english*** translator?
And I am telling you all, wait until I make his server crash God willing.
End of Post
* 3elg is an a distictively Saudi word for coward, and it referrs to the times of the abbasiyads caliphates, when they supposidly went into battle against roman invaders who were cowardly in battle, and they were called the 3olougg. The singular of that is 3elg.
** The Hacker’s moniker
*** english is misspelled
Given the photo, above, my Muslim readers can stop begging me to read a Koran. I have. I own 3 copies, one for reference, one in paperback and one for revenge. I’ve also read most of the works of Ibn Warraq and Bernard Lewis and Victor Davis Hanson. Islam is many centuries overdue for someone to nail a Islamic version of Luther’s letters onto the Kaaba. Until there is a civil war within Islam, we have to assume and prepare that the ascendant baddies may very well rule the day.
In the meantime, since Friday, has anyone found a single pro-Muslim site condemning Friday’s DDOS attack on Hosting Matters? Just askin’. Or do the VAST MAJORITY of mainstream Muslims think it’s cool? If you aren’t reading condemnations by CAIR or any Muslim organization and the big dog blogs aren’t hounding them to be on the record about it, we’re being dhimmified.
Or do foreigners have the right to impose their Dark Ages standards on our First Amendment and commit destructive vandalism here in the US toward that end?
I vehemently disagree with the apologists for the Religion of Peace of the Dhimmicratic left (academia & mainstream media) and the ROPublican right (big business-uber-alles types and our State Department and some pundits who say we should work with the “moderate” Saudi royal family) who believe we can convince 1.2 billion people who see themselves and their culture on the ascendant that they can be convinced to adopt our standards of political and civil liberties.
I believe that if the number of the opponents of the radicals do not exceed the radicals, one should properly judge that entire civilization as abetting the radicals.
I am reminded of Uma Thurman’s scene from Kill Bill where she dispatches dozens of sword-wielding attackers… in serial fashion. The attackers are dumb. If they had rushed her, Uma would have had time and momentum to kill at most 3 of them with one stroke of her samurai sword before they would have turned her into minced meat. That willingness to sacrifice is intelligent and evidence you actually want to achieve victory. Not rushing totalitarians while they’re still nascent means more people die piecemeal. There is NO utilitarian calculus that supports “wait and see” policies. Someone ELSE will dispatch the attacker, right? RIGHT? Sorry, but we have a moral right to demand that the 1.2B Muslims rush their baddies on mass and to consider their failure to do so as evidence proving the joke that “moderate Muslims” are merely those that haven’t declared jihad on us… yet. People tell me to read the Koran… here, it’s YOUR turn:
You see, my grudge with Islam is that among the so-called 1.2 billion moderates, they can’t muster an anti-jihadist army of 1% of 1% (that’s 120,000 vehement anti-jihadists for you innumerates) who are willing to save the reputation of the Religion of Peace by committing suicide missions against the terror-teaching madrassas. No, not even in the United States can we find mullahs and imams who are willing to go against the CAIR/Wahabbist party line. You might find an occasional Muslim who is a good person, but their faith has quantifiably little to do with their character. If there are not 1% or even 1% of 1% of the Muslim world begging to be heard by our mainstream media to be armed to battle the Wahhabists, we need to pay attention.
If you doubt me, link to stories about Muslims who have become more charitable or tolerant toward NON-MUSLIMS as a result of either conversion to Islam or a renewed faith. Will the few anecdotes be sufficient to outweigh the 1.2B who demonstrate in the streets?
Houston, we have a problem with a civilization that has not openly abandoned doctrines of hudna, jizya, dhimmi, dar al harb, jihad, etc. If you don’t know what those terms are, you’re simply unqualified to have an opinion on the Religion of Peace, as unqualified and as morally responsible as the vast majority of clueless Americans were about the dangers of Nazism in the 1930’s and who allowed the USS St. Louis to be sent back.. If you spend more time watching Dangerous Housewives or spectator sports each week than reviewing the following websites to monitor the ascendancy of a civilization that considers us The Great Satan, you are morally reprehensible:
It took Hirohito’s unconditional surrender to change Japanese minds. Libya’s recent WMD capitulation seems to have triggered hope if Victor Davis Hanson’s recent appendectomy is any indication. I have long stated that diplomacy is the enemy of longterm peace. It simply buys a short term illusion of peace while our foes arm themselves to cause a bloodier conflict later. There are two words that always precede longterm peace: “unconditional surrender”. And you pray to our Creator that those words are said to a benign victor like the US has been.
If, in the United States we are so cowed that we can’t even react to Muslims threatening mushroom clouds on Israel and the United States and DEMAND condemnation by the leaders of our community’s mosques — the places of worship where your Muslim friends (who aren’t really like the others) go — we’re more dhimmified that we know.
UPDATE: WELCOME POWER LINE FANS!
Have I missed you in the list below? Lemme know if you covered the hack attack or your blog went down as a result.
Blogs in boldface were down on Friday. Over 100 blogs and close to 110 different posts.
- Aaron’s cc: DDOS This, Jihadis!
- Ace of Spades HQ: Hack Attack Knocks Out Major Pro-War Blogs
- Almost Average:
– Brilliance Lost
- Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler: And The Gifts Keep Rolling In
- Autonomous Source: You can’t shut down freedom of speech
- BeltwayBlitz: Jihadists Attack Right-Wing Websites; Leave Lefties Unmolested?
- Babalu Blog: The Religion of Peace?
- Big Lizards: Distributed Denial of Service Attack
- Blogs4Bush: We’re Back… Hosting Matters DOS Attack
- Cap’n Bob & the Damsel: Aliens Cause Global Warming
- Captain’s Quarters: Still More Server Problems
- Castle Arggh! – John Donovan: ****
- Chuck Simmins: DDoS
- Classical Values: The best defense is a good chicken hawk!
- Classical Values: Local reporting wastes time and shoe leather!
- Conservative Cat: Aftershocks From The Friday Cyberterror Attack
- Counterterrorism Blog: ***
- Dean’s World: Cyber-Fascism
- discarded lies – hyperlinkopotamus: D.O.S. attack this morning on the blogosphere
- Donkey Cons: Blog-O-Rama 4-28
- Don’t Go Into The Light: DOS attack
- Down with Absolutes: Bitches wanna be startin’ somethin’?
- Everyday Thoughts Collected – By Randy Thomas: Further Evidence That The World is Ending
- Florida Cracker: DOS Attack
- FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog: Hosting Matters Watch: Blogs Down – Hack Attack
- GOP Bloggers: B4B Server Down
- Hillbilly White Trash: Cyber Terrorists Strike
- Hog On Ice:
– Aaron DDOS-Blogs from Otisville
– Muslims, Illegals, and Flakes, Oh My!
– The Answer to Mrs. Malkin’s Question
- Hugh Hewitt: And We’re Back!
- Hyscience: We are standing in solidarity …
- IMAO: Where Did IMAO Go? Ask Saudi Arabia
- Indepundit (Lt. Smash): Hack Attack Targets Blogs
- Instapundit (see also back-up site here): YES THERE’S A DOS ATTACK
- Is Full of Crap:
– You’re getting DDOSed by blenders, microwave ovens, and refrigerators now, Aaron.
– Heading off to other blogs
– Good News Bad News
– Hosed Matters
- Islam/Dhimmi Watch: When Jihadis attack free speech Blogs down for hours today.
- Islamic Evil: Daily Update
- Jeff Quinton: ***
- Judeopundit: You know you’ve made it . . .
- Left Wing = Hate:Terrorist attacking Conservative Bloggers websites
- Little Green Footballs: Hosting Matters Attacked
- Little Green Footballs: Hosting Matters Attacked, Round Two
- Little Platoon: Islamofascists DOS attack on US websites and blogs.
- Local Liberty: Not All Bad
- Lone Star Times: Conservative blogs hit by Islamohackers
- Mattsapundit: Hackers Cripple Major Conservative Blogs
- Maverick Philosopher: Big Hack Attack
- medGadget: From Saudi With Love
- Men’s News Daily: Conservative Blogs Suffer Cyber Attack Originating in Saudi Arabia
- Michael Totten: ***
- Michelle Malkin:
– BLOGS DOWN: HACK ATTACK
– ANOTHER CYBERATTACK ON BLOGS
– The Islamists’ war on the Internet (prior coverage)
– Jihad in cyberspace (prior coverage)
– Internet jihad continues (prior coverage)
- Moonbattery: Islamothug Attacks Repelled
- Mountaineer Musings: ***
- Mudville Gazette: DOS ATTACK
- MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy: For Aaron’s Hackers
- National Review’s The Corner: RIGHT BLOGS BESEIGED
- Never Yet Melted: Saudi Hackers Attack Blogs
- NoisyRoom.net: ANOTHER CYBERATTACK ON BLOGS
- Nyominx: “Internet Jihad” Hits Close to Home
- OKIE on the LAM – In LA: Islamists Attack Conservative Websites
- Ordinary Everyday Christian: Hugh Hewitt, Powerline, Other Blogs Under Attack
- Outside The Beltway | OTB: Blogs Under Hack Attack
- Overlawyered: Site outages
- PAXALLES: http://paxalles.blogs.com/paxalles/2006/04/michelle_malkin.html
- Patterico: DoS Attack
- Peaktalk: DOS ATTACK
- Power Line:
– WE’RE BACK
– ROUND TWO
- Pundit Guy: DOS Attack
- Radioblogger: ***
- Riehl World View: Blog Down! Blog Down!
- Right Minded: Hack attack
- Right Wing Nation:
– Another Attack
– Aaron is Back
- Samizdata: ***
- Say Uncle: Hey, We’re Back!
- Security Watchtower: Hosting Matters Hacked
- She Who Will Be Obeyed – Beth Donovan:
– Happy Happy Joy Joy
– More On Cyber Terrorism
- Small Dead Animals: DOS Attack
- Something… and Half of Something: More Cyber Terrorism from the Religion of Murder, Mayhem, Death and Destruction™
- SondraK: ***
- StarfishCoffee: When providing a little help comes back to bite ya…
- Suitably Flip: Cyberjihadis Roast the Stomachs of Bloggers Everywhere
- Tales of a Closet Extrovert: “Internet Jihad” Hits Close to Home
- Tel-Chai Nation: Cyberjihadists on the rampage again, this time in
- The American Mind: Attacking Weblogs
- The American Princess: We’re Fairly Well Versed On This Internets Thing
- The Club for Growth Blog: Blogosphere Gets Attacked
- The English Guy: Blogosphere Parts Down
- The Indepundit: Hack Attack Targets Blogs
- The Jawa Report: Saudi Online Terrorists Hacking Again.
- The Moderate Voice: Host For Many Blogs Was Under Attack
- The Other Side of Kim du Toit: Cyber Jihad, Perhaps?
- The Peach Pit: About Last Week
- The Peking Duck: This site is still shaky
- The Queen of All Evil: Denial of Service Attack
- The Ramblings of an Ordinary Guy: Hosting Matters down.
- The Remedy: Not All Bad
- The Strata-Sphere: Major DoS Attack On Hosting Matters
- The Tech In Black: The Internet Jihad
- Theodore’s World: Saudi Arabia Having A Bad Day
- Thoughts by Seawitch: Exercising Freedom of Speech
- Ticklish Ears: I’m Back Up!
- Tim Blair : ***
- Transterrestrial Musings: Word To The Wise
- Unalienable Rights Blog: Hack-Attacks Target Right-wing Blogs
- UrbanGrounds: Internet Jihad
– Webloggin Last Week, Media Matters This Week – Another CyberAttack on Blogs
– Don’t Let Apparent Cyber Attack Lead to Hysteria and Wrong Conclusions
– And, We’re Back!
– Hosting Matters Experiences Hack Attack
– Uh, Hey Guys. Mind if I Blog Here?
- Yourish:I’m back! I’m back! Hooray, I’m back!